High operating efficiency, complete cleaning, good anti-bogging performance, excellent lodging effect and multi-purpose function
Operating condition: paddy field and dry farmland; it can be hooked with the oilseed or corn header.
Applicable region: Asia Pacific, Europe and America, Latin America, Africa and other regions.
High operating efficiency
1. The operating speed of RG40 is fastener than other vehicles of same kind by more than 10-15%, especially on the large field.
2. The Lovol Gushen RG40 rice harvester is equipped with the Deutz engine with leading technology in Europe or the optimized and upgraded Quanchai engine. It is featured by strong power, large power margin, low fuel consumption and small vibration.
3.RG40 is equipped with 65 gearbox so its operating and running speed is faster than the competitive products by 10%.
4. The length of drum of RG40 is up to 1954mm, longer than other products of same kind by 10%. RG40 has the strong threshing and separating capacity and its threshing efficiency is highest among the vehicles of same kind.
1. RG40 has been verified by the harvesting of rice, wheat, oilseed and other crops in different regions that it has the good adaptability and can ensure the complete cleaning.
2. The angle of upper sieve can be adjusted from 0° to 90°, ensuring the uniform material distribution and the good cleaning effect.
3. The threshing concave grid plate is heightened, avoiding the hard piling of japonica rice.
1.The vehicle has the strong anti-bogging performance, good lodging effect and multi-purpose function
2.The ground clearance is increase and the muffler is heightened, ensuring the better passing performance.
3.The header is extended and the feeding auger speed is quickened, guaranteeing the good harvesting of laid crops.
4. The different headers can be installed to harvest the wheat, soybean, oilseed and other crops.